The IHNGK Board of Directors meets on the third Monday of the month. Please feel free to contact any Board Member with your ideas, comments or concerns.
The Board of Director provides leadership and oversight for IHNGK in the following areas:
- Governance - The Board has legal, fiscal and moral responsibility for the well-being of the Network. It ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and requirements and develops policies that govern IHNGK.
- Planning - The Board develops long-range goals and objectives to help IHNGK fulfill its mission and evaluates its effectiveness.
- Personnel - The Board selects, supports and evaluates the Network Director.
- Fundraising - The Board is responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising plan that provide the Network adequate operating funds.
- Financial Management - The Board approves the annual budget, monitors the income and expenses of the Network, and makes policy regarding financial procedures.
- Public Relations - The Board develops and implements a public relations plan to project a positive image of IHNGK in the community, recruit Network congregations and inform prospective Guests of the opportunities IHNGK can provide.